Of service Pokerdiscover.com
Edition No. 01, from June 1, 2018.
Joining the Policy is performed by clicking the "I Accept" button in the appropriate section of the Pokerdiscover service and means fully and unconditionally accepting all the provisions of the Policy. By accepting the Policy, You agree with our collection, storage, processing, use and disclosure of Your personal data strictly within the Policy.
The Company reserves the right to amend the Policy by publishing its new version on the Pokerdiscover website: https://pokerdiscover.com/. You accept the new terms of Policy by continuing to use the Pokerdiscover after amending in this terms.
I. Your personal data is processed by us in order to:
- give You the opportunity to use the Pokerdiscover service and provide You with related services, as well as inform You about the progress of such services and possible changes in the operation of the Pokerdiscover service or the progress of the service;
- provide You with technical support while using Pokerdiscover service;
- give You the opportunity to create a profile in the Pokerdiscover service;
- provide You with marketing information, including newsletters with news about our promotions and special offers, send You messages (push notifications, emails, etc.) about our products and services, new features, improvements, upgrade possibilities;
- respond to Your requests and complaints;
- improve our software and services by providing experience and advice, language and location settings, personalized assistance and instructions;
- provide the possibility of communication between users;
- comply with legal requirements.
II. To fulfill these goals, we need Your Personal Data, including:
- e-mail address (the only information required to provide information when You start using the Pokerdiscover service);
- Your location (geolocation);
- information that is processed when You use the Pokerdiscover service website and other digital media, including the IP address, browser type, operating system, and directing website;
- additional information that You provide to Pokerdiscover, including interests and preferences, comments on social networks, information obtained from Your completed questionnaires, applications and questionnaires;
- other data not specified in this Policy. To process such personal data, Pokerdiscover may request Your additional consent.
The Company transfers Your personal data to partners who are service providers, agents and subcontractors, payment systems, including but not limited to the Yandex Metric and Google Analytics resources, to perform tasks and provide services to You on behalf of the Company, as well as to state authorities in accordance with the legislation.
The Company will store Your personal data until the purpose of its processing is met, taking into account the terms established by legislation.
III. You are entitled to:
- confirmation of the fact of processing of personal data, and, in case of confirmation of the fact of processing, - access to Your personal data;
- elimination of inaccuracies in personal data;
- termination of processing of Your personal data on Your application;
- destruction of personal data on Your application;
- receipt of personal data that You provided to Pokerdiscover and the unimpeded transfer of these personal data to another personal data operator;
- an objection to any decision that is essentially affecting You, based solely on automated processing.
A "cookie" is a small text file that a web server sends to Your browser when You visit a website. Cookies do not represent a threat to Your computer, because they are text, not programs that are launched;
How do we disclose Your personal data?
We disclose Your personal data to third parties in the following cases:
- We may share Your information with subsidiaries and affiliates that we own or control, but only if these entities follow described in Policy.
- We are entitled to provide aggregate anonymous information (information about You and other users in common), anonymous information and certain technical information (including IP addresses, MAC addresses for mobile devices and mobile device identifiers) for developing and delivering targeted advertising to the service and on third-party web-sites. We also allow advertisers to collect this information on Pokerdiscover service, and share it with us.
- We reserve the right to disclose Your information to third parties, including public authorities, when we believe that this is in accordance with the requirements of the law, including cases when it is necessary in the course of the trial.
In case of reorganization of the Company or in case of change of its owners the Company has the right to transfer all Your information, including personal data, to the Company's successor.
By joining Policy, You confirm that You are 18+ years old. The Company does not provide access to the Pokerdiscover service to children and does not collect deliberately personal data from children. If You are under 18, You can use the Pokerdiscover service only with the participation of a legal representative: a parent or guardian.